Business owners and affluent individuals, especially those with highly appreciated assets held for long periods, can be confronted with the difficulty of finding and selecting a financial adviser who can provide comprehensive wealth management services specific to their planning needs. Alan has focused his career on working with affluent individuals as well as business owners and their families to enable them to make smart decisions with respect to their assets through enhanced tax and investment planning.
He works with and coordinates professionals across multiple disciplines in order to provide clients with a comprehensive approach to wealth management that covers:
- Wealth Enhancement – tax planning and coordination;
- Wealth Protection – including trust, estate, insurance and retirement planning;
- Wealth Transfer – estate and business planning;
- Investment Management – continuous and regular investment advice; and
- For affluent individuals with assets that have appreciated substantially in value, such as real estate holdings or concentrated stock positions, Alan coordinates the development and execution of plans that can minimize or eliminate taxes on the sale of the assets, provide individuals with tax-advantaged or tax-free income for life and/or enable individuals to pass on the full value of their assets to their heirs.
For business owners, Alan coordinates the development and execution of plans that can assist their companies in building value and improving net profits and creates and executes exit plans that are designed to provide for continuity of the business after a transition or sale, optimize the value of the business for the business owner, minimize or eliminate taxes that would otherwise result from a transition or sale, generate tax-favored or tax-free income for the life of the business owner and enable business owners to pass on the full value of their businesses to their heirs.
Alan put himself through college by working in family-owned businesses. After graduating from UCLA with a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, his father died suddenly, intestate, as he was about to embark on a tour of duty to serve as an officer aboard a U.S. Navy combat ship, leaving Alan to provide for his mother for the rest of her life. His experience working in family-owned businesses, coupled with his family’s lack of planning, set him on his life’s mission – to provide a service to individuals and business owners to help them plan for themselves and their families.
The ChFC® and CLU® are the property of The American College, which reserves sole rights to its use, and is used by permission.
Securities offered through Fortune Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA / SIPC, located at 3582 Broadhead Road, Suite 202, Monaca, PA 15061, (888) 858-9956. WealthSource Partners, LLC and Fortune Financial Services, Inc. are independent and unaffiliated companies. Insurance products and services offered through Opis Insurance Services, Inc., California Insurance License #0B60885; Alan Hughes Campbell, California Insurance License #0775396. WealthSource Partners, LLC and Opis Insurance Services, Inc. are independent and unaffiliated companies. Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.